Note: Sample below may appear distorted but all corresponding word document files contain proper formattingExcerpt from essay:
The company has to minimize the operational and unnecessary cost by efficiently complying and contemplating on the stance of cost effectiveness. The company has to allocate its funds somewhere, where it has surety that it will return worthy.
The first three years are very important for the sake of the organization, which can be visualize by the graph increasing year by year (YOY) depicting a positive sign for the long run of the organization.
3) the last strategy is to increase the market value of the company's share. The company has to maintain its incredible growth while enhancing the sales turnover and gross margin which will certainly leave a positive effect on the market value of shares.
Customer Value Perspective
You always listen that customer is always right and without customer there will be no business. The statement is quite true indeed as any thing you manufacture, or any service you wish to render will be ultimately got by the customers.
In my personal view, customer value perspective is the most important perspective for the organization to work on in order to enhance the productivity and efficiency of the organization. Customer value includes the customer retention, customer turnover and customer satisfaction. Likewise the financial value perspective, we have also jotted down three strategies to increase the customer base of Big Dogs are mentioned below,
1) Customers always get satisfied with the quality of the product or service received. In order to enhance the customer base the organization has to establish the customer service department which continuously search customers for the feedbacks. Feedbacks are very important for newly established company.
2) Have you ever thought that, what induce a customer to buy your company's product although he has hundreds of alternatives available in the market? The quality of the product along with its price association is the most important thing in front of a customer. So, as a newly-based company the company has to emphasize on the level of material used in making the end product and must ensure the customers that the product is cheaper then the other products available in the market.
3) Keep informing the customers regarding any promotion or product development. This thing not increases the customer satisfaction but also increase the demand of your product.
Internal Operation Perspective
It's a common saying that if you really want to strengthen your company's overall operations then you have to strengthen your internal environment first and rest will strengthen automatically. Organizations use different strategies to enhance its internal operations and these things are very important to increase the efficiency as well as the production of the organization in the long run. The strategies to enhance the internal operation of the company are mentioned below,
1) Cost effectiveness is the main focus of every organization, so in order to be competitive and efficient our newly established company has to adopt the cost effective strategies. It only has to undertake only those projects which are available at lowest possible cost because of low financial capital at the start of the business.
2) the company has to allocate sufficient funds to back and strengthen the productivity of its research and development (R&D) department because of the continuous product development.
3) the company has to keep a hawk eye over the strategies of its major competitor and should learn some lesson from them.
Learning & Growth Perspective
This particular perspective is also very important as far as an organization is concerned. It includes employee satisfaction, employee retention and training & development of the organization. The strategies associated with this particular perspective are mentioned below,
1) the company has to make its hiring process transparent in order to get the best talent of the country.
2) Training and development of the employees is very important, so in order to have an added advantage all the sufficient knowledge regarding the company as well as regarding the company's products should be implanted in the brain of the employees through proper training.
3) Additional perks should be offer to the best performing employees to make them satisfied.
Balance Score Card Basics, retrieved from, http://www.balancedscorecard.org/BSCResources/AbouttheBalancedScorecard/tabid/55/Default.aspx, Accessed on 30-Jan-2011
Balance Score Card, retrieved from, http://www.referenceforbusiness.com/management/a-Bud/Balanced-Scorecard.html, Accessed on 30th-Jan-2011
Perspectives of Balance Score Card, retrieved from, http://tutor2u.net/business/strategy/balanced-scorecard-perspectives.html, Accessed on 30th-Jan-2011
Examples of Companies using the Balanced Scorecard, retrieved from, http://www.organizedchange.com/examplesofcompaniesusingthebalancedscorecard.htm, Accessed on 31st-Jan-2011[continue]
"Strategic Business Plan Score-Card Organizations" (2011, January 30) Retrieved December 8, 2016, from http://www.paperdue.com/essay/strategic-business-plan-score-card-organizations-5167
"Strategic Business Plan Score-Card Organizations" 30 January 2011. Web.8 December. 2016. <http://www.paperdue.com/essay/strategic-business-plan-score-card-organizations-5167>
"Strategic Business Plan Score-Card Organizations", 30 January 2011, Accessed.8 December. 2016, http://www.paperdue.com/essay/strategic-business-plan-score-card-organizations-5167
Roland Beer Company Score Card Performances Customer Value Perspective Process or Internal Operations Perspective Learning and Growth Perspective Creation of customer creation turnovers for assessment Creating avenues where customers are able to meet their places of need Assessment and increment of the customer values Measuring performance processes Improving on productivity of clients Performance of assessments on metric operations Satisfying various needs of employees Retaining large numbers of employees for increased performance Maximizing organization in order to foster increased performance Creation of an organizational culture
Strategic Information Systems'? A strategic information system is a system that enables an organisation to alter the structure of its business strategy so that it can achieve a competitive advantage over others. This system also helps organisations in fastening the time it takes to react and adapt to several environmental changes that take place and makes the overall business structure more efficient. Within a strategic information system there exists a
RATIONALE for the ELEMENTS The rationale for the elements stated within the mission, vision and values statement is that through educating and assisting patients in signing up for and choosing their provider under the Medicare Advantage plan that the patients will be enabled to receive the best possible benefits for their individual health maintenance needs. E. PROPOSED STRATEGIC GOALS Strategic goals of this program includes those as follows: 1) Enrollment of all patients
Balanced Scorecard Approach by Cattaraugus County ReHabilitation Center Unlike many so-called "management fads" that emerged over the past 20 years, the balanced scorecard approach has been shown time and again as an effective way for companies of all sizes and types of better manage their resources in ways that provide them with a competitive advantage. This paper provides a review of the relevant literature to demonstrate that Cattaraugus County Rehabilitation
Strategic Plan- Sweet Reads Since its inception, Sweet Reads has supported a vision of providing excellence in service from exceptional employees. Sweet Read is committed to: Responding to consumers' needs efficiently and exceeding their expectations, Providing competitive pricing, and III. Providing the highest level of on-the-job training to the staff This will earn Sweet Read a reputation of consumer satisfaction and loyalty. Since its formation, the company has worked tirelessly to differentiate itself and
Strategic Analysis of Dell Strategic management is a combination of continual dynamic processes. These include: strategic alternatives and recommended strategies, the implementation of strategies, and continuous ongoing evaluation and control. Each phase must include: environmental analysis, implementing an organizational course of action, creating organizational strategies, applying those strategies, and evaluating and modifying them as needed. The construction of a strategic analysis includes factors which are internal and external to the company,
Strategic Information Technology Plan Oesterlen Services for Youth is an organization that helps troubled youth in Ohio. It consists of a counseling center and a foster care placement program, as well as residential services for both male and female youth for intensive care cases. In order for Oesterlen to continue to help as many youth as possible, it has to be up-to-date on its technology. To that end, it has set