About Your Charge
If you were charged for this service, it means you signed up for one of our monthly recurring memberships / plan packages at Paperdue.com. These membership package allow students full access to all of our study documents and writing / studying tools. The charge would appear on your credit card or bank card statement as "PAPERDUE" or "Paperdue-charge.com." If you still do not remember or recognize this charge, please contact us.
How to Cancel Your Account
- Go to our account cancellation page and submit your request.
- Send an email to our support department at [email protected]
- Contact us via our toll-free support telephone during normal business hours at 1-800-797-9968. Our local phone number for our International customers would be 1-786-923-8617. During non-office hours you can leave a message providing your customer # for cancelling your account. Your customer number can be found in your email receipt or in your customer control panel.
- Login to your account, click on "Account Settings" and cancel your account.
- Contact us via live chat and request your account be canceled.
- Send a text message requesting cancellation to 1-786-923-8617
- Send a fax to our office at 1-786-923-8617 requesting your account be canceled.
- Send a cancellation request via postal mail to: Electronic Inspiration LLC., 111 NE 1st Street, 8th Floor #1010, Miami, FL 33132, United States.