Note: Sample below may appear distorted but all corresponding word document files contain proper formattingExcerpt from Essay:
Muslims have been hospitalized and, one Muslim paralyzed. The anti-Muslim spirit is also represented by the media. Despite localized differences within each member nation, the recurrence of attacks on recognizable and visible traits of Islam and Muslims was the report's most significant finding, and the report concluded that "a greater receptivity towards anti-Muslim and other xenophobic ideas and sentiments has, and may well continue, to become more tolerated"( Allen & Nielsen (2002). Such actions, happening too in America, flagrantly transgress our constitutional rights. Islamic immigrants, facing such treatment, may not recognize that nor know what to do. The book is, therefore, not only current but also original and needed. I would simply need to find more appropriate tools and the correct audience in order to make it the success that it can.
Areas for improvements. Plan for improving work
I would do the following:
1. I would clearly define my targeted audience whom I think the book may interest / be most appropriate for.
2. I would approach an exemplar of that targeted market (perhaps a few individuals) and ask them for their opinion of the book.
3. I would leverage the book to sites that target that specific market, for instance websites that market themselves to recent immigrants.
4. I may have to edit and modify my pamphlet accordingly, for instance by simplifying the words; incorporating some of the culture's symbols, examples, values etc. so that the targeted immigrant can relate to the book; consider translation alongside the English; and adopt other strategies that would make the book more appealing to the targeted reader. This would necessitate that I put myself in the reader's position and speak to him rather than to myself.
5. I would provide the reader with further references and help so as to help the reader gain the assistance that he or she may need. Appendix will include associations connected to the subject (such as social work organizations); online sites; and offline material that the reader may be able to find in his local library.
Two different social media tools I will use if necessary
1. Post rank and Post rank analytics
1. This is a comparatively new social media tool. It explores blogs and discovers which topics get the most engagement on a particular blog by using the Good, Great, and Best filters to quantify degree of traffic on particular topics to that blog. It is particularly helpful to me since it will enable me to track down the blogs (and other sites) that are most congruent to my topic and assess social comments on the blog's postings. This will help me in at least 3 ways:
a. I can find out more about my target market on these blogs (given that these blogs are pertinent to my target market) and know how I can make my book more appealing to them
b. I can launch my book on these sites (if they are agreeable), or gain some other form of publicity such as releasing excerpts of my book on their sites; producing articles related to my book on their sites; commenting on my book and so forth.
c. I may be able to link my site from their blogs as well as advertise in related ways.
2. Post Rank Analytics
Post Rank Analytics is an extraordinarily helpful tool for my blog and my work as writer, particularly since I intend to market my e-book from a blog (as stated on an earlier assignment). Post Rank Analytics may help me create a prize-winning, attractive, top-ranking blog that is suitable to my particular audience. It does so by tracing reactions to page views, comments, blog posts, and facebook shares and consolidating the whole into a summary that tells me how viewers reacted to my blog (that contains the e-book) and how I can improve results.
This seems to me a most beneficial tool, since may endeavor is to publicize my book to the right market, win their interest in my book, and make it as helpful and appealing as possible.
Allen, C. & Nielsen, J.n S. (2002) "Summary report on Islamophobia in the EU after 11 September 2001," EUMC, http://fra.europa.eu/fraWebsite/home/home_en.htm
22 hot new social media tools worth exploring.
The Guardian [Aug 15, 2010] The internet:…[continue]
"Internet Changing Our Mind And" (2011, December 02) Retrieved December 7, 2016, from http://www.paperdue.com/essay/internet-changing-our-mind-and-48110
"Internet Changing Our Mind And" 02 December 2011. Web.7 December. 2016. <http://www.paperdue.com/essay/internet-changing-our-mind-and-48110>
"Internet Changing Our Mind And", 02 December 2011, Accessed.7 December. 2016, http://www.paperdue.com/essay/internet-changing-our-mind-and-48110
Whereas adult obesity rates have always been present, they have never been so high. What is more worrisome is that youth is becoming increasingly obese. The American Heart & Stroke Association conducted a study, for instance, in which it found the following data to be true: "Among children ages 2 -- 19, about 1 in 3 are overweight and obese (BMI-for-age at or above the 85th percentile of the 2000
Commenting on Edge, Banaji noted that instead of changing the way she thinks, "…what the internet has surely done is to change what I think about, what I know, and what I do" (n.p). Others with dissenting views include Bavelier and Green. While analyzing two books highlighting the effect browsing has on the human brain, the two authors point out that some of the studies carried out so far
Internet Advertising as a Career Choice Using the Internet, entrepreneurs can run sophisticated businesses from anywhere. That is why places like Boulder, Colorado, now have some of the densest concentrations of technology-related businesses in the country, most of them small independent firms. The desire for and availability of more lifestyle choices will continue to drive economic decentralization. Splintering consumer tastes are also moving the industry away from its centralized past. Cable,
Internet Marketing Strategy of Argos The purpose of this essay is to examine the Internet marketing strategy of Argos. Argos is a home retail group and market leader in retail sales of home and general merchandise. Argos reports that it is a "unique multi-channel retailer recognized for choice, value, and convenience." (Argos Website, 2011) Argos and the Online Market: Size and Growth Argos customer base is approximately 130 million and reports state that
Change Management Leading Change Interview Paper Leading Change Interview Obstacles and barriers to change Building change agenda Were goals met? Measuring results Key learning Leading Change Interview Change management addresses the issue of managing change within an organization. Organizations adopt different methods to implement and introduce change that relates to organizational structure, processes, or individual transactions within the company. The Human Resource (HR) department is usually tasked with this responsibility in large enterprises. However, the executives within a company
Internet Privacy for High School Students The unrestrained stream of information is conceived necessary for democracies and market-based economies. The capability of the Internet to make available the vast quantity of information to practically everyone, irrespective of their locations thus entails large benefits. The Internet provides access to the greatest libraries of the world to the students even in the smallest towns and permit the medical specialists to analyze the patients
Internet started way back 3 to 4 decades, but it really took the world by storm through the 90's and till now it has become one of the main assets of modern day computer user. More people get the information through Internet, especially those who use it than by any other means. The world has become a cyber village where simply anyone from anywhere can communicate with other person living